We are currently inviting speakers to submit proposals to present at the 2019 Myanmar Project Management Symposium. The Symposium will feature 6 different sessions with each scheduled for 30 minutes.
Speakers will be selected using the following criteria:
- Alignment with the theme
- Speaker’s credentials
- Educational content. Promotion of products/services is not allowed.
- Emphasis on practical application of the knowledge gained.
- Provide a case study or real life project (successful or failed) with lessons learned
Benefits of Presenting at the Symposium
- No charge to present
- Accepted speakers will receive one complimentary symposium registration, including access to all conference presentations and keynotes.
- PDUs towards PMI’s continuing certification requirements.
- Opportunity to present to a large and experienced group of project managers and stakeholders.
- Promotion of speaker on Symposium website, brochure and other mediums of communication.
- Access to feedback survey to help the speakers evaluate their presentations.
How to apply
Send your proposal and credentials to [email protected]